Due to the success of this past winter’s “Evening of Jazz & Dancing” at the Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center, Shenandoah Concerts is having an encore presentation of the event on Friday, May 11, 2012. Dance to the sounds of Emme St. James and her Jazz Gentlemen. Listen to the swing rhythm of what’s been called “America’s classical music.” Enjoy delicious light hor d’oeuvres prepared by Chef Hamilton, and a cash bar. Dining is also available in Sorrel’s Lounge.
* Friday, May 11th 8:00 – 11:00 p.m.
* Stonewall Jackson Hotel
* Advance Tickets are $20 and can be purchased at Shenandoah Hops, 9 North New Street; H.L. Lang Jewelers, 11 West Beverley Street; OR online at www.shenandoahconcerts.com
* Tickets at the door are $25
If you’d like to make a night of it, the Stonewall is offering an overnight package for $198 per room, per couple. This package includes:
* Overnight accommodations
* Two tickets to the Evening of Jazz & Dancing
* Breakfast for 2 in 24 Market
* Overnight self parking
Book your package here.