301 Greenville AvenueStaunton, VA 24401Meeting Spaces: 3 Spaces: Great Hall, Gallery 1821, and The Penthouse LoftSleeping Rooms: 49Total Square Feet: 10,000
Designed by master builder Thomas Blackburn, this luxurious property is Staunton’s newest full-service conference center blending historic architecture with innovative design on a sprawling 80-acre retreat.
- Spectacular spiral staircase leading to a rooftop cupola offering breathtaking views of the grounds and historic downtown Staunton
- Art gallery featuring local artists
- Lively library
- Fitness facility (adjacent building)
- Primarily single room occupancy with a select number of suites available offering a pull-out sofa bed in addition to the queen bed.
- Boutique gift shop with grab-and-go prepared foods, beverages, snacks and sundries
- A cozy café and bar featuring locally sourced ingredients and Virginia wines and beers
- Outdoor terrace dining on the grand front porch (weather permitting)
- Reward points
- Ice machine
- Baggage handling, $5 per person includes arrival and departure
- Simplicity in contracting, deposit due 2 months in advance, rooming list due 30 days in advance
- Event catering services
- Mobile check-in and check-out
- 24 hour front desk
- Daily complimentary European breakfast featuring fresh baked pastries and breads, seasonal fruit, locally sourced artisanal cheeses, yogurt, coffee, tea and juice
- Complimentary evening wine and cheese tasting (Monday – Thursday)
- An evening rolling dessert cart with nightly guest room delivery
- ADA accessible rooms
- Custom plush pillow top queen bed
- Luxurious linens, 100% cotton
- Sofa bed (select rooms)
- Pet accessible (select rooms; charges apply)
- Individual climate controlled rooms
- Writing desk
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Iron and ironing board
- Professional hairdryer
- Luxurious bath amenities
- Oversized bath sheets
- Frameless glass showers
- Soaking bathtub (select rooms)
- Rainfall shower head
- Lighted vanity mirror
- RFID guest door entry with bluetooth enabled technology for mobile key access
- USB charging ports and desktop device charging station
- Complimentary wi-fi
- 49” wall-mounted flat screen HDTV with cable access
- Digital alarm clock
Offering three distinct meeting rooms, for groups of 20 to 200, along with numerous outdoor function areas including a roof deck with views of downtown Staunton and the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains.
GREAT HALL AND GALLERY 1828: With a combined 6,000 square feet of space, these rooms can be used together or separately. Both offer natural light, customized colored lighting, and complimentary audio visual packages that includes a projector and screens.
THE PENTHOUSE LOFT: Ideal for board retreats and special events, this venue accommodates up to 35 guests, with 2,500 square feet of space, and features an open, full-service kitchen, queen bedroom with two bathrooms, and private rooftop deck.
- 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- 49 beautifully designed guest rooms
- Boutique gift shop with grab-and-go prepared foods, beverages and snacks
- Onsite restaurant and bar with full-service catering
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary audio/visual packages
- Complimentary projector and screens
- Newly added full-service spa
- See & Do
Journey to a place where the sites are endless. Staunton extends many exciting activities for families, couples, and even the single person. Pick among our museums, art galleries, and outdoor interests to fill your day. Your trip wouldn’t be complete without seeing some of the wonderful attractions we have to offer. We also offer tours to help you find your way.
- Arts & Culture
- Historic Sites/Museums
- Outdoor Recreation
- Farms & Vineyards
- Wine & Beer Tasting
- Genealogical Heritage
- Family Fun
- Staunton on Tap
- Trip Ideas
- Eat & Drink
Experience a wide array of dishes while dining in Staunton. Choose from traditional fare to more exotic meals all within walking distance. Whether you’re in the mood for something classic or crave something a bit more contemporary, your culinary palate will sure to be appeased.
Sleeping never got more comfortable. With numerous charming bed and breakfasts and gracious hotels, your stay in Staunton is sure to be delightful. Select from our many award-winning properties for an amazing night’s rest and a nice, hot breakfast in the morning.
- Plan Your Trip
Visitors to Staunton will find an impressive array of attractions – whether you want to stroll through the city’s beautiful downtown, delve into history at historic sites and museums, take in award-winning theater and music, or simply set out for outdoor adventure in the Shenandoah Valley and nearby mountains.